View a brief tour of our uniquely designed sober living environment in the heart of West LA and Culver City, CA
Herbert House is nestled in the quiet town of Mar Vista, between Culver City and Marina del Rey, a beautiful section of the metropolitan area of West Los Angeles, California. The location is spaciously laid out, ensuring that guests can enjoy their stay in comfort.
Our secluded accommodations are composed of four fully-furnished private homes encircling a common enclosed courtyard, as shown in the images below. Overcrowding is never an issue, as our guests’ comfort and privacy are of utmost importance. The grounds and interiors are kept up regularly and to high standards by the combined efforts of our guests and staff.
Geographically, Herbert House is also in close proximity to: LAX, UCLA, USC, SMCC, LACC and more:
- Loyola Marymount
- Many AA, NA and CA twelve-step meetings
- Venice Beach, 3rd Street Promenade and The Santa Monica Pier
- Public transit lines – bus and train
- Shopping, dining and corporate centers
- Downtown LA, Staples Center, Convention Center, and Union Station
- Hollywood, West Hollywood and studios
- About 20 minutes from Malibu, the San Fernando Valley, and South Bay
Get ready for a whole new level of sobriety and recovery in one of LA’s most renowned & affordably priced upscale sober living residences… We have set the standard since 1996 and we will continue doing so, always keeping your recovery and your success as priority-one!